Looking for a Consensus: Dr. Matthew A Johnson - Credible or Quack?

Looking for those mythical things that ply the imagination and maybe your reality
Bill Mills
United States of America

Looking for a Consensus: Dr. Matthew A Johnson - Credible or Quack?

Post by Bill Mills »

I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with the man. He has been in the field of Squatchology for some time, and earlier this year he put out a book and several lengthy videos of his conclusion on all things, Bigfoot!
I have read some of his work, but have yet to watch the videos, which can be found on YouTube...Has anyone seen them? And, can you tell me, in your own words, how the good Dr. comes across? Are his findings on point? And, would you recommend watching the series to anyone looking for credible information on the creature known as Sasquatch?

Roger
Wanderer
United States of America

Re: Looking for a Consensus: Dr. Matthew A Johnson - Credible or Quack?

Post by Roger »

I know of the man, but I'm not sure that I'm knowledgable enough of him to be able to say with any certainty that Dr. Matthew A. Johnson is not a quack.

What I know of his books, rather, what I've heard people say about his books isn't always positive. At the time, I speculated that the people disparaging his work, were skeptics, or non-believers. Now, I'm not so sure.

I have yet to view of any of his videos, but I will. In doing so I might end up with a more positive outlook of Dr. Johnson.

I'll get back to you after I view one or two of his videos.

What reality are you from?