News Aggregators

Here is where any board issues of import will be announced by the administrators and moderators
Admin
Wanderer
United States of America

News Aggregators

Post by Admin »

I do apologize for the aggregators not functioning correctly. In the beginning I was monitoring the website on a daily basis. mostly to see that the aggregators were working, then feeling comfortable about the news aggregators I stopped checking on a consistent basis. For now I shall continue to check daily.

WR Admin

Admin
Wanderer
United States of America

Re: News Aggregators

Post by Admin »

The UFOSTALKER RSS feed is not responding at this time through the forum. Anyone can go to the UFOSTALKER website and check out the latest UFO sighting reports. We apologize but for the moment gaining this particular feed is beyond our control.

Thanks for understanding.

WR STAFF

Admin
Wanderer
United States of America

Post by Admin »

I was able to gain access to the UFO Stalker report feed again. How long this particular feed lasts is anyone's guess. For the moment it's working.

WR Staff

Admin
Wanderer
United States of America

Post by Admin »

We're having issues with some of the links in the news feeds, especially UFO Stalker.

We've tried various ways of correcting the problem but at this time nothings' worked. We apologize for the inconvenience and we will continue to try to rectify the problem. Thanks for your patience.

WR Staf

Admin
Wanderer
United States of America

Post by Admin »

There are several news feeds tied into the news aggregator in this forum. In order to determine which news feed might be having difficulty or causing problems I have to check each RSS feed, ATOM feed and each RHD feed, from the several news sources, individually, and that takes time. Until I'm done with this chore, which could take several days, the news aggregator won't work correctly.

Thanks for your patience.

WR Admin

Admin
Wanderer
United States of America

Post by Admin »

Hello Dear Readers,

I might have narrowed down the problem, since I'm troubleshooting this as I have time, it will probably take a couple of weeks more to complete. I really like a couple of feeds that other people might not, so I hope it it's not those, although I suspect it is.

Those feeds are usually in opposition to the belief in UFOs and the such, but I like them because they give a 180 degree perspective and at times it can be a very perceptive view (opinion really, because there isn't any evidence to prove a negative; lack of evidence is not proof).

So, yeah!

WR Staff