Discussion: Unacknowledged Movie (2017)

It's all about the weird green/gray guy; short and skinny who does a lot of probing of Earth's skies and other places.
Bill Mills
United States of America

Discussion: Unacknowledged Movie (2017)

Post by Bill Mills »

Has anyone watched this movie yet? I found it on Netflix and see that it is available on many other platforms and applications.
I found it to be intriguing, to say the least. Those who know me, know that I I remain a skeptic, when it comes to "spaceships" and extraterrestrials.
I don't dismiss them out of hand. Nor do I believe that sightings are all hoaxes. I'm just not sure where the source of them, lies.
My gut tells me that they are demonic entities, shrouding themselves in the ET phenomenon.
But, regardless of what you believe, the documentary, Unacknowledged, makes striking assertions and connections between many, many current events. Tying together, shadow conspiracies, Ufology, and end times prophesies!
It's worth the watch.
So, check it out, and come back here and tell me what you think!

Roger
Wanderer
United States of America

Re: Discussion: Unacknowledged Movie (2017)

Post by Roger »

I watched the movie, and although somewhat entertaining, the people involved didn't share any new information. I'd either read about each incident separately, or had seen it on some other TV expose', throughout the years.

As far as my own experiences with unknown flying objects, they've been varied, and been both private and public over the years. I have seen things directly, with my owns eyes, that defy conventional explanation. If what I have seen, is taken at face value, then we are indeed being visited by extraterrestrials, either through remotely controled drones, or in person.

Anyway, based from the current evidence, I'd say ET is very much alive and visiting us, earthlings, with a frequency that is probably a lot greater than we suspect.

What reality are you from?