We're Still Here...

Discussions not fitting a specific category
Roger
Wanderer
United States of America

We're Still Here...

Post by Roger »

I'm still around, so are the others (admins from the other forums), however, for the foreseeable future we're all involved with other things.

Our intentions were good; we were going to get gung-ho and bring this website around. Then reality and life set in and despite our heartfelt desires, we were forced to set our focus on other things.

On the bright side, I'm currently in negotiations to have someone else run this website (as well as some of the other websites). If it all goes accordingly, we'll be able to focus on this website again. Well, the person who takes it over will be able to focus on it.

Also, If anyone is interested and thinks they have what it takes to run a website then by all means contact me at admin@weird-reality.org. Be forewarned we will have to vet you before we let your grubby little fingers touch one fuzz ball on this website.

So there you have it.

Until next time....

What reality are you from?
Roger
Wanderer
United States of America

Re: We're Still Here...

Post by Roger »

I was just informed that I wasn't specific enough, in my post, as to what skills and interests are required to run weird-reality.org. So here is a more detailed explanation as to what I think is required.

1) - An abiding interest in anomalous occurrences and strange events that occur daily.
2) - A good understanding of general science.
3) - A working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS (cascading style sheets).
4) - An intense desire to know the facts and research as necessary.
5) - Be self motivated.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but I believe I've covered the most prominent prerequisites. There's no echelon of priorities, since all of the above are considered to be equal in importance and consistency.

So after reading the above and recovering from your near coma, if anyone is still interested then please contact me at admin at weird-reality.org

We're only taking applicants for this specific website, weird-reality.org. There's another person being negotiated with that will take over the other websites, but if we don't get any takers for WR then they'll take over this website as well.

🌊⚡

What reality are you from?